Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Phase 2

Just because I haven't been posting as regularly lately doesn't mean things haven't been moving a mile a minute at the sorority house! I will catch you up on all of the details soon, but suffice it to say that there will be women living in the new upstairs bedrooms (above the new chapter room) in JANUARY!

That's right! The bedrooms and new large bathroom will be complete in the next week or two. Then, in December, while school is closed for the holidays, our amazing contractor team will come in and open up the hallway between the existing back of the house with the new addition, create bedrooms where the old back stairwell is, and also make bedrooms where the upstairs president's room bathroom and hall bath are currently.

If you're a visual person like I am, all these words do little for you. I will post pictures as soon as I can.

I would love to hear from you if you've been to the house since construction started. Am I the only one who is blown away by all these changes?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I pledged in 2000, and that's when I first heard we were going to renovate the house. I graduated in 2004, moved to Atlanta where I now live with my fellow UGA grad (and AKL advisor) hubby Eric. Since 2006, I've been volunteering with HCB. I have been an Atlanta-area Realtor for the past 3 years and now also serve as the southeastern property manager for Chick-fil-A, Inc. You can reach me at: flowers.jennifer@gmail.com