Monday, November 16, 2009

It happened!



I actually ate dinner in our sorority's chapter room last night!

182 women were in attendance, including a couple dozen alumnae. (Shout out to my pledge sisters Emily, Hannah and Stacey - great to catch up!)

Stop by the house when you are in Athens next... it's really pretty unbelievable until you see it for yourself.


Top Row L-R: Meredith Gurley Carr (Alumnae Collegian Advisor), Michelle Hood Rosenthal (HCB President), Julie Dunn Eichenberg (Atlanta Alumnae and Founder Day Keynote Speaker), Kristen Schmidt White (Chapter Advisor), Natalie Black Muir (Capital Campaign Co-Chair)
Bottom Row L-R: Joan Trefz (2009 Alumnae Collegian Co-Chair), Sarah Rettker (2009 Chapter President), Jillian Farr (2009 Alumnae Collegian Co-Chair)
(PHOTOS/Jackie Reedy, jackiereedy@gmail.com)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I pledged in 2000, and that's when I first heard we were going to renovate the house. I graduated in 2004, moved to Atlanta where I now live with my fellow UGA grad (and AKL advisor) hubby Eric. Since 2006, I've been volunteering with HCB. I have been an Atlanta-area Realtor for the past 3 years and now also serve as the southeastern property manager for Chick-fil-A, Inc. You can reach me at: flowers.jennifer@gmail.com