Thursday, November 5, 2009

Don't Miss Founders Day Chapter Room Dedication

All Alumnae:
The sisters of the Delta Upsilon Chapter of Gamma Phi Beta cordially invite you to attend
2009 Founders Day Dinner &
Chapter Room Dedication
Sunday, November 15, 2009
6:00 p.m. Networking and Socializing Activity
6:30 p.m. Dinner
7:00 p.m. Program and Chapter Room Dedication
Tickets: $25.00
Please RSVP by November 11, 2009
Mail payments to: Joan Trefz, Alumnae Relations Liason, 397 S. Milledge Ave., Athens, GA 30606
(E-mail me with questions flowers.jennifer@gmail.com)

Please join us in welcoming our Founders Day Speaker, Julie Dunn Eichenberg. Julie, an alumna from the Beta Mu Chapter at FSU, has been an active Gamma Phi Beta sister since joining the organization. While being active on her campus and Panhellenic activities in college, Julie continued her dedication to Gamma Phi as a Collegiate Leadership Consultant. Julie visited Delta Upsilon in the 90's as a CLC, and continues her involvement and leadership with alumni through the Atlanta Alumnae Chapter. Julie is the Vice President for Sales and Marketing at Turner Network Sales.

Tour the beautiful renovations of our Sorority House. Celebrate the past and envision our future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I pledged in 2000, and that's when I first heard we were going to renovate the house. I graduated in 2004, moved to Atlanta where I now live with my fellow UGA grad (and AKL advisor) hubby Eric. Since 2006, I've been volunteering with HCB. I have been an Atlanta-area Realtor for the past 3 years and now also serve as the southeastern property manager for Chick-fil-A, Inc. You can reach me at: flowers.jennifer@gmail.com