Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Chapter Room is Evolving...

Looking toward the front of the chapter room (looking toward our neighbor on Milledge). This is where we'll put some sort of raised stage. Also, note there will be exterior access; this door will only open from the inside to ensure security and safety.








Opposite the front of the chapter room (looking toward Henderson) - huge window, lots of natural light.










Wide side wall of chapter room (looking toward the back of our parking lot) - tons of more natural light.



Last but not least, the view from one of the chapter room doors (looking toward the front door of the house).

1 comment:

  1. Elizabeth Hutcheson 91'June 12, 2009 at 4:14 PM

    Hey Jennifer,

    Thanks for putting the blog together I think it will be so interesting for everyone to follow.
    Just to clarify, in the first picture above which shows the Chapter Room facing our neighbors, it is hard to tell but the door within the Chapter Room will actually be the door that the girls can use to enter and leave the room to the parking lot. The door in the back of the picture-to the left of this door will be the door to the staircase to the second floor which will only be used as an Exit door and not for entry.
    Elizabeth Hutcheson 91'
    Classic Design Consultants

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

I pledged in 2000, and that's when I first heard we were going to renovate the house. I graduated in 2004, moved to Atlanta where I now live with my fellow UGA grad (and AKL advisor) hubby Eric. Since 2006, I've been volunteering with HCB. I have been an Atlanta-area Realtor for the past 3 years and now also serve as the southeastern property manager for Chick-fil-A, Inc. You can reach me at: flowers.jennifer@gmail.com